Do You Need A Property Manager?
Do you need a Property Manager?
We have created reliable systems to address the needs within professional property management. Consider the following questions when you are wondering if you need a management team for your properties.
- Do you have experience managing rental property yourself?
- Are you familiar with fair housing and landlord/tenant laws?
- Do you have relationships with contractors that ensure you can get 24 hour service at reasonable prices?
- Do you have a system to determine fair market rent and returns on your investment property?
- Do you have the proper notices and legal process to deal with non-paying tenants?
- Do you have a current lease and related agreements/forms to minimize your exposure to liability should a tenant sue?
- Do you have a preventative maintenance system, or a means to accurately address routine maintenance concerns.
If you answered “no” to any of the above questions, you may want to look into hiring Real Estate Service Group Inc. as your management provider.
Click for more information on: